For General Enquiries:
- Call: 61 2 9565 9111
- Fax: 61 2 9550 4509
- Donations: 1300 66 66 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ActionAid's ABN: 87 001 251 930
If you're an ActionAid Supporter
If you're an existing supporter of or donor to ActionAid and need to talk to us, please email: email@example.com
You can use this online form if you need to update your address, email or telephone number.
- Office address: Suite 2, Level 2, 10 Mallett St, Camperdown, NSW 2050
- Postal address: Locked Bag 5515, Camperdown, NSW 1450
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 9565 9100.
ActionAid around the world
For international ActionAid contact details visit the ActionAid International website.
ActionAid Australia is a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and is a compliant signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct. A copy of the Code can be obtained from www.acfid.asn.au. If you believe ActionAid Australia has breached the code, you can lodge a complaint with ACFID, either on their website or by writing to the Code of Conduct Management Team, Private Bag 3, Deakin ACT 2600.
ActionAid Australia welcomes feedback from our supporters, and those individuals with an interest in international development issues. We believe that feedback and responding to complaints are important ways for us to improve performance and be accountable.
- General complaints about any aspect of ActionAid Australia and its work should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Complaints about the Executive Director should be sent to: Boardchair.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Postal complaints can also be sent to the Executive Director or the Chair of the Board at ActionAid Australia’s official address: ActionAid Australia, Locked Bag 5515, Camperdown, NSW 1450
For full information, please see our complaints handling policy.