How your donation could make an impact:
- $26 could provide two women with a year’s supply of drought-resistant seeds to grow essential food crops.
- $55 could provide specialised training on farming methods to 11 women farmers.
- $100 could fund 1,000 postcards to be sent to MPs to campaign about women’s rights.
- $127 could pay for three women to attend leadership training which could help them address issues keeping them trapped in poverty.
- $150 could fund community activists in Australia to run a one day training with 20 people.
- $300 could provide campaigns material and support for local community activists advocating for their rights.
- $1,500 could help set up a women-led protection program during an emergency.