Workplace Giving is an easy and effective way to make regular donations to ActionAid Australia through payroll deductions. Donations are made automatically from your pre-tax pay – which means you instantly receive a tax deduction each pay cycle! You can start or change your gift at any time.
Benefits to Employees:
- Receive an immediate tax benefit from your pre-tax donation. For example, – if you make a monthly gift of $40 to ActionAid Australia, You receive an immediate tax savings of $13* so the net cost to you is $27.
- Employees who provide their email will also receive regular updates on how their contribution is making a difference.
- If your employer matches your donation, $80 will go towards helping women and girls fight poverty and injustice!
*Based on 2016-2017 Australian marginal tax rate of 32.5% for taxable incomes of $37,001-$80,000.
Benefits to Employers:
- Workplace Giving is an effective and efficient way to strengthen team morale, enhance your company’s reputation and make a real difference to communities in need.
- It’s a great way to support your employees and their charitable interests.
- It’s easy to set up and offers employees a tax effective way to donate.
- You’ll receive regular updates on how your Workplace Giving program has supported women and girls to claim their rights.
How your ongoing gift helps the world's most vulnerable women and girls:
- Regular donations support long-term, sustainable programs that can help women and girls claim their rights.
- Women are provided with training and education so that they are able to earn a steady income, gain independence and ensure their children grow up educated, healthy and safe.
- They are also provided with safe spaces to voice their concerns and issues, understand their rights and connect with other women to learn ways they can create change in their communities.
For more information, contact Regular Giving Coordinator Julie Lam on 02 9565 9108 or email email@example.com