- Interfaces with Programme Quality and Learning, external providers, and internal stakeholders, to enable and support the design, implementation and evaluation of capacity and capability development;
- Coordinates capability-building events, as well as coaching, change and culture building experiences designed to support and enable ActionAid International’s Action for Global Justice strategy;
- Enables effective knowledge management of capacity & capability building resources;
- Enables and administers effective engagement through virtual, face-2-face, and self-learning processes; and
- Interfaces with the Internal Communications to design, roll-out and track effective communicating, engagement and effectiveness of capacity and capability-building programmes
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant degree qualification social science or OD or L&D higher level qualification, or substantial experience of working on learning and development and/or capacity development in an international NGO environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to inform and engage through written communication. Proficiency in another international language is desirable
- Experience in designing Learning and Development Programmes including Planning, Development and Delivery for technical skills plus coaching and mentorship.
- Understanding of rights based approaches (HRBA) and experience developing capacities in HRBA or Programme areas.
- Demonstrable excellent coordination, project management, analytical, strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Demonstrable excellent group facilitation and process skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context/environment, engage in social justice activism/advocacy and demonstrate innovative practices.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Capacity Development Coordinator
by 29 January 2018
Due to the high volumes of recruitment we deal with, we can only correspond to short listed applicants. Should you not receive feedback on your application within three weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.