• Supporting the Financial Planning and Reporting processes, including producing aggregated annual report at year end, quarterly accounts and aggregated plan data, and additional reports and analysis as required.
• Supporting the implementation of key guidance on technical accounting issues to meet AAI policies and international reporting standards.
• Providing support and guidance to Heads of Units in the Global Secretariat in reporting and planning processes.
• Supporting the planning and reporting within the Global Secretariat through budget holder reports, monthly, and quarterly management accounts and year end statutory account preparation.
• Coordinate submissions for countries & provide information and advice on the same.
To be considered you will have:
• A relevant Degree or Honours Degree in finance or a related professional qualification
• Experience working in multi-country, multicultural context with matrix reporting and engaging in social justice activism
• Proven use of financial consolidation/aggregation packages and/or databases – SUN system an advantage
• Solid experience in the production of the statutory accounts and managing the year end process (including liaising with the auditors).
• Excellent analytical skills and track record in producing meaningful analysis to support decision making.
To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in South Africa, the UK or Nairobi.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 10th December 2017.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.