Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinate the planning and implementation of consortium’s strategy, including annual plans for key priority areas.
· Coordinate the production and dissemination of joint communications products (reports, press statements, social media etc.), collective actions and statements in collaboration with consortium members
· Collate and manage media contacts, press releases and disseminate content Produce case studies and materials for the network based on research conducted by members and partners
· Facilitate information sharing, networking and dissemination of lessons learned amongst existing and new Consortium members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (B.A.),
- Good demonstrable experience in communications, project management and/or network coordination
- Proficiency in English and French/Spanish; Knowledge of Arabic and/or Portuguese will be an advantage.
- Experience of research and writing for non-academic or general audiences
- Experience working with networks
- Background in comparative education and/or human rights preferred
- Ability to work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation and autonomy;
- Experience of communications and social media would be an advantage
Applications should be sent with your CV and motivation cover letter by no later than 1st August, 2016. You are requested to highlight in the motivation letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Applications send to: firstname.lastname@example.org: Please include the job reference number in the heading of your application: Job Ref (V041)
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.