- Provides technical support on the full Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA) programme priorities for the projects.
- Supports International Platform (IP) and member countries in HRBA programme design, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of rooted and connected programmes in alignment with ActionAid’s International (AAI) mission, HRBA, TOC and Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning (MEL) approach.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the M&E leads in the Public Financing for Agriculture (PFA) project countries. Support the development and implementation of the MEL framework and plan for Public Financing for Agriculture (PFA) in alignment to the ActionAid’s MEL approach and strategy as well as specific project needs.
- Coordinates and supports learning and knowledge management processes for the Resilient Livelihoods and Climate Justice IP priorities, ensuring the IP have the right strategies in place to generate, disseminate and use knowledge related to Programmes and project for peer learning and organizational learning.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Masters (or equivalent experience) in development related social sciences with a strong programme development and management component or at least 7 years’ experience leading, and also doing designing and implementing rights based development programmes with poor and excluded communities in the global South including evaluation, learning and knowledge management with the particular focus on measuring shifts in power.
- Experience of working in complex environments and in international organisations that provide support, develop the capacity and ensure quality control of M&E standards.
- Working with partners and social movements and experience with designing and monitoring campaigns as part of a programme in southern contexts and internationally
- Deep understanding of and commitment to human rights based approach including women’s rights, with knowledge of feminist and power analysis and methodologies for effective tracking change and evaluating shifts in power and structural changes.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation skills and familiarity with the range of approaches and methods currently being deployed in the sector with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to document of programme experiences
Applications to email@example.com with the title: Programme Quality, Learning and Impact Coordinator-IP3and PFA Projects by 19 January 2018
Due to the high volumes of recruitment we deal with, we can only correspond to short listed applicants. Should you not receive feedback on your application within three weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.