By working with us you can:
- Achieve your corporate social responsibility goals.
- Maximise brand affinity and build brand equity.
- Connect with diverse communities in Kenya.
- Give back to your local community.
- Take advantage of our volunteering opportunities.
- Benefit from our expert PR and communications team to generate media coverage, working hand in hand with your in-house team or agency.
You can partner with us by:
- Corporate Social Responsibility partnership – ActionAid Kenya can support your organization by playing an advisory role to the CSR team. This can be through identification and selection of the project and communities to support through your CSR among the communities we work with in the 16 counties.
- Payroll Giving - It is a voluntary regular giving platform where a staff of a corporate or any Kenyan with regular income can give to ActionAid Kenya’s charity work through their salary. These payments are deducted by the employer on a monthly basis and paid to ActionAid according to the agreement between ActionAid and the corporate/organization.
- Targeted Project support – The staff can select a community or project to adopt and work with ActionAid to improve the lives of the community. Selecting a project will therefore require the employees to directly volunteer their leave days and money to join the community in their day to day activities as they work on the selected project
- Staff and Board Immersions – The face of poverty changes each day with the changing context. An immersion is an experience learning process where the staff and board live with families living in poverty to be able to experience the poverty and thus using their experiences to make decisions.
- Individual fundraising ideas – ActionAid Kenya can support the organization’s staff to come up with fundraising and ideas to use when approaching their friends to further support their intended charitable action.
- Matching gifts – The organization’s employees and the employer can agree on a framework where the employees contribute money to a charity of choice and in return the employer matches the contributions.
- Ambassadors and Brand Names for charity – The organization can by itself or with its staff nominate ambassadors for the selected charity and help let the world know the work that the organization and the charity organization are working on.
Get in touch with us
Get in touch with for more information and to talk to us about becoming an ambassador
Phone number: +254 722518220, +254 733333352