Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, previously known as the North-West Frontier Province, is one of the four provinces of Pakistan, located in the north west of the country and borders Afghanistan to the north-west. The principal languages are Pashto and Hindko. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, we have four long term development areas namely Swabi, Buner, Mansehra and Mardan.
- District Swabi in partnership with Community Development Organization (CDO).
- District Buner in partnership with Research and Awareness for Human Development, Benefits and Rights (RAHBAR)
- District Mansehra in partnership with Oghi Development Organisation (ODO)
- District Mardan in partnership with Pakistan Rural Development Program (PRDP)
- Charsaddah in partnership with United Youth Welfare Organisation