The Punjab is the most populous province of Pakistan, with approximately 56% of the country's total population. The name Punjab derives from the Persian words Panj (Five), and Āb (Water), i.e. (the) Five Waters - referring to the Indus River and its four primary tributaries of Jhelum, Chenab, Ravi, and Sutlej, that flow through Punjab. We have eight long term development areas in Punjab namely Rahim Yar Khan, Bhakkar, Kot Adu, Layyah, Khushab, Yazman, Pind Dadan Khan and Peri urban areas of Lahore.
- District Rahim Yar Khan (self implemented)
- District Bhakkar in partnership with Awam Dost Foundation (ADF).
- District Muzaffargarh (Kot Adu) in partnership with Hirrak Development Center .
- District Lahore in partnership with Women Workers Help Line (WWHL)
- District Layyah in partnership with Participatory Welfare Services (PWS) .
- District Jhelum ( Pind Dadan Khan )in partnership with Anjuman e Rifah e Aama
- District Khushab in partnership with Anjuman Falah e Moashra (AFM).
- District Yazman in partnership with Al-Sadiq Desert Welfare Organization