- Conduct public civic education and basic rights awareness campaigns.
- Promote the leadership of poor and excluded women in advocating for the fulfillment of basic rights.
- Support movements and grassroots organizations and build the capacity of poor women, youth and other movements of people living in poverty and exclusion to engage with duty bearers, monitor institutions and campaign for their basic rights.
- Build and strengthen movements and civil society coalitions to pursue basic rights.
- Analyze local and national policy and support womenled pro-poor litigation on basic rights.
- Advocate for the reduction and redistribution of women’s unpaid care work through the delivery of basic rights, services and social protection.
Outcome 6: Increased transparency and accountability in generation, allocation and use of resources to realize basic rights.
- Generation evidence on the frameworks on resource generation, allocation and utilization.
- Build capacity for women, youth and other rights holders on monitoring and influencing state resource generation, allocation and utilization.
- Work with rights holders to initiate women-led alternative budgets and resource allocation dialogues.