ActionAid Palestine is looking for an experienced Fundraising and Communications Manager who is able to provide technical expertise and capacity development support to ActionAid and partner staff.
- Development and implementation of AAP fundraising and communications strategies across the organisation.
- Develop and write high quality concept notes/expressions of interest and proposals in collaboration with AAP and partner programme and finance staff, ensuring alignment with ActionAid principles and approaches.
- Deepen the impact of communication work, identify key priorities, channels, audiences and messages to establish an appropriate public image for ActionAid Palestine, internally and externally, in line with ActionAid International values and culture.
- Design and facilitate capacity building initiatives/training to strengthen AAP and partner staff ability to effectively and proactively contribute to fundraising and communications.
To be eligible to apply for the role, you should have:
- Extensive understanding of fundraising and significant experience of proposal development and grant management using participatory methodologies and approaches
- Proven track record of securing substantial donations/grants from a range of high value and institutional funding sources.
- Experience in developing tailored communications products for different audiences.
- Highlevel exposure to humanitarian and development issues and contexts.
A comprehensive job description is available for download at:
You are requested to highlight in the motivation/cover letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role. Please check your application and make sure you meet all the essential criteria listed in the person specification, in addition your application will be stronger if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria.
To be considered for this role, your passport must be eligible to enter Israel (essential to access Palestinian territory).
Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation and an updated CV (totaling no more than 4 pages) by email to:
Subject line: Fundraising and Communications Manager
Deadline for application submission is: Wednesday 18thJuly 2018
Important to note:
- We will contact only short list candidates. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.
- The contract is subject to the approval of a work permit by Israel.
- Womenare encouraged to apply.