KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Entry / Accounting Records
• Verify completeness and accuracy of all accounting documents.
• Executed a weekly backup of all ledgers on last day of the week.
• Receiving invoices and receipts, ensuring their coherence and conformity, checking they are approved by the concern department.
• Filing accounting documents.
• Entering the accounts in the accounting software on a regular basis.
• Closing the monthly accounts within the timeframes given, in collaboration with his supervisor.
• Processing payment of suppliers in a timely fashion (direct payment/operational advances).
• Ensure internal control procedures are followed for all cash disbursement, exchange, receipts and transfer.
• Ensure that all cash payment are reduced as much as possible.
• Responsible for money in his safe and managing them with discretion.
Monitoring of budget utilization:
• Ensure that the budget utilization complies with Donor regulation, agreed to budget plan and financial procedures.
• To assist in preparing financial report to be submitted on time.
• To ensure the financial administrative procedures are used consistently with the partner to monitor efficiency and effectiveness of funds and other resources.
• Design budget templates for use by AA and partners and provide
• Inputs to the annual budget development.
• Follow up with different governmental institutions for all legal papers
• Managing stocks/Inventory List of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
• Manages suppliers’ contracts.
• Handles the procurement function in terms of material bidding, purchase, receipt, storage and follow-up and other related items purchases that include office stationary, services and supplies.
• Manages administrative and accounting files.
• Coordinate with Amman office for all travel arrangements for Lebanon staff (Tickets, accommodations and transportation).
• Supervise vehicles movements/staff transportation needed.
• Receive leaves forms from Lebanon staff and keep Amman HR officer Updated.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
• At least 3-4 year work experience in related field in similar organization and role.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
• Strong computer software knowledge: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Accuracy, attention to details, initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Capacity to work in teams, as well as taking own initiatives.
Applications should be sent with your CV and two names of your nominated referees to: email@example.com (Only received CVs on this email will be considered) by no later than the 18th April 2017.
Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for, you will not be considered without putting this title in the subject bar.
Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for. We respect all candidates but we can only respond to shortlisted candidates. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.