- Oversee the effective and timely implementation of two projects working with young people in Jordan, ensuring alignment with ActionAid youth engagement principles and approaches.
- Liaise with ActionAid affiliates; and Government counterparts and provide time updates on project progress.
- Deepen the impact of work with young people and develop communication materials to promote and share the learning with stakeholders internally and externally, in line with ActionAid International values and culture.
- Coordinate with the ARI programme team and global platform to further the impact of the work and to ensure synergies across all ActionAid ARI work in the region.
To be eligible to apply for the role, you should have:
- Proven track record of managing projects and the Project Management Cycle
- Excellent understanding of youth engagement principles and the Human Rights Based Approach
- Excellent inter personal and communication/ networking skills
- Good understanding of social, political and economic and cultural issues in Jordan and ability to contextualise and adapt programming as needed.
- A sound understanding of programme design, delivery and policy issues as they relate to Jordan and the wider region.
- Please request the detailed TOR – email@example.com
You are requested to highlight in the motivation/cover letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role.
Please check your application and make sure you meet all the essential criteria listed in the person specification, in addition your application will be stronger if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria.
To be considered for this role, your passport must be eligible to work in Jordan.
Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation and an updated CV (totaling no more than 4 pages) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Subject line: Youth Engagement Project Manager
Deadline for application submission is: Sunday 13th May 2017, @12pm
Interviews are likely to be held on Monday 14th May 2017
Important to note:
We will contact only short list candidates. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.